Convent de la Missió
The old Convent de la Missió, built during the seventeenth century for the purpose of educating missionaries, stands surrounded by small streets and courtyards with gardens in Palma’s old town centre. Today, having undergone careful renovation, it has become an exclusive hotel where elegance blends with serenity, resulting in a unique space, full of beauty and immersed in art, distinguished for its tranquility and harmony.
Art & Urban life
- Outdoor terrace with pool
- Art Bar with cocktail service
- Conference Hall
- Access to our "Es Refugi des Trenc, the Pure Beach Experience"
- Urban Spa for exclusive use
- Fitness area
- Private parking wiht electric chargers
- Transfer to the airport on request
- Press service
- Laundry service
- Medical service